[darcs-users] darcs patch: resolve issue1109 and issue1104

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Oct 2 17:08:34 UTC 2008

Thanks Dmitry,

On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 17:14:07 +0400, Dmitry Kurochkin wrote:
> I do not use ssh. So I did not test issue1104 fix, but I am pretty
> confident that it is correct.

This looks simple enough.  Are there any risks in disabling progress
reporting before calling exec (maybe some crazy thread-related thing?) I
seriously doubt it.  If David ok's this for unstable, I think I would be
willing to break the darcs 2.1 feature embargo, as these are somewhat
important UI fixes.