[darcs-users] darcs patch: fix tests to sort of work with hpc.

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Oct 2 22:08:17 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 14:59:01 -0700, Jason Dagit wrote:
> And then use ghc 6.8.3.  In fact, I thought someone even made the results
> web accessible, but the URL is now a 404:
> http://www.downstairspeople.org/darcs-hpc/hpc_index.html

Is this something that belongs on darcs.net?  I could conceivably set up
an rysnc-based scheme, like what I am currently using to produce
http://darcs.net/api-doc

Mmm... haddock, hoogle, hscolour, hpc... lots of Haskell community
goodness going on here.  I hope it helps us to make progress

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9