[darcs-users] patch: haddockification of Arguments.lhs

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Oct 3 00:18:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 12:23:04 +0200, Florent Becker wrote:
> Oops, it looks like I did.
>
> Here is the correct one.

Thanks!  I don't meant to be a pain, but I think there are four reasons
to resubmit this:
 - conflicts with Dmitry's issue1105 code
 - spelling error 'wether => whether' ;-)
 - trailing whitespace
 - not sure how David would feel about the --^ description of each
   constructor

As for the last point, I haven't had a careful look (sorry), but maybe
you could make them more concise?  Maybe try to only describe what makes
each individual one unique?

Sorry to nitpick!