[darcs-users] darcs patch: Add Patch-salt as ignored prefix

Max Battcher me at worldmaker.net
Fri Oct 3 01:36:36 UTC 2008

I apologize for not compiling/testing this patch, but I've still yet to
completely set-up darcs' building on this laptop...

However, this is a simple one-line change that changes a small data
structure and I'm sure that it should compile.

Thu Oct  2 18:44:10 EDT 2008  Max Battcher <me at worldmaker.net>
  * Add Patch-salt as ignored prefix

  Adds "Patch-salt: " as an ignored prefix in patch descriptions as a more
  semantic alternative to "Ignore-this: " for patch differentiation as
  proposed to solve issue1102.