[darcs-users] darcs patch: resolve issue1111: use correct side of return from partitionRL

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Fri Oct 3 23:48:24 UTC 2008

This fix being in Darcs/Patch/ makes me a bit uncomfortable, but
it should be rather straight forward. From reading the code for
partitionRL it is clear it puts the interesting (common, in this
case) patches to the right, but patchset_intersection wrongly
picked the left side (which would have been the complement of
common patches from one of the sets).

Sat Oct  4 01:12:44 CEST 2008  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * resolve issue1111: use correct side of return from partitionRL

Sat Oct  4 01:03:23 CEST 2008  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * use longer patch names in issue1111 test for safer grep result
  The 'not grep C out' found the author--date line of patch A, which
  contained my timezone (CEST), so the test failed even when it should have
  succeeded.