[darcs-users] darcs patch: Update tests to reflect --darcs-2 default. (and 1 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 16:48:03 UTC 2008

Hi David,

I think I've worked out what was the problem with the first patch.

If this makes it to unstable, I'll probably include it in stable
too so that we can really run tests on old fashioned repositories
again.

Thu Sep 25 15:32:52 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Update tests to reflect --darcs-2 default.
  We need to explicitly say --old-fashioned-inventory to test
  accordingly.

Sat Oct  4 17:37:46 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Fix minor bug in conflict-doppelganger test.
  It does not account for --old-fashioned-inventory being
  in .darcs/defaults