[darcs-users] darcs patch: fix wrong ../path in failing issue1013 test

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Sat Oct 4 17:29:03 UTC 2008

I spotted this error that I must have made in the issue1013 bug
test. It has the wrong path when it clones a test repo, so the
test always fails.

When the path is fixed the test fails in the expected way by
exposing the demonstrated problem.

Eric,
I'm mystified by the 'exit 1 # darcs hangs here' line. How did
the test ever get to that line? Anyway, does it still hang on
that line, and if so, in what environment? I had hoped that the
final 'd' in the automated interactive sessions would always
terminate darcs in some way, but there could perhaps be some
'Foo will bar. Are you sure? y/N' question at the end that
hangs. Hm, shouldn't darcs recognize an EOF / broken pipe on
stdin...?

(I will very soon be without email for 24 hours due to planned
downtime.)