[darcs-users] darcs patch: fix wrong ../path in failing issue1013 test

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sat Oct 4 17:50:23 UTC 2008

On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 19:29:03 +0200, Tommy Pettersson wrote:
> I'm mystified by the 'exit 1 # darcs hangs here' line. How did
> the test ever get to that line?

Hmm, for what it's worth, I can no longer reproduce this hang with
darcs 2.0.3pre1 (with or without your patch).

I would have to try it with darcs 2.0.2+77 to see.  It would be nice
if there was an easy way for me to pull the first N patches in darcs
just for this one purpose :-D
 (I suppose I could do something like automatically saying yes 77
  times)