[darcs-users] darcs patch: Use example.com in external.pl tests. (and 9 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 02:03:19 UTC 2008

I think that's all of them...

Sun Sep 28 09:24:07 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Use example.com in external.pl tests.
  This avoids timing out in some DNS lookup.  When I first wrote this
  test, I did not know that RFC2606 has reserved example.{com,net,org}
  which seems to be useful in precisely this situation.

Sun Oct  5 00:37:17 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Make sed usage more portable in hidden_conflict2 test.

Sun Oct  5 00:45:24 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Fix non-portable use of grep -q in tests.

Sun Oct  5 00:48:06 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Skip filepath test which does not work on Windows.

Sun Oct  5 01:02:43 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Translate date matching test to shell.

Sun Oct  5 01:03:24 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Remove residual Perlisms in match-date.

Sun Oct  5 01:41:20 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Translate pull_many_files tests into shell and avoid redoing work.
  Just use whatever format is in .darcs/defaults

Sun Oct  5 02:20:58 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Translate still more Perl tests into shell.

Sun Oct  5 02:21:06 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Disable seemingly pointless test in external.sh.

Sun Oct  5 03:01:40 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Translate printer test into shell.