[darcs-users] What's wrong with darcs on Solaris-based buildbots?

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Mon Oct 6 06:30:35 UTC 2008

Hi Eric,

your fix seems to work, at least it removes busy-loop in darcs update.
On the other hand we now do have several failures on Solaris, where on
Linux everything seems to be ok. Do you plan to work on it or shall I?
In case of me, I can just promise to have a look at this sometimes in
next 14 days.

Thanks,
Karel