[darcs-users] darcs patch: Implement Repository.Repair to provide p... (and 5 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Oct 6 10:56:46 UTC 2008

Petr,

Many thanks!

> Sun Oct  5 12:57:59 CEST 2008  me at mornfall.net
>   * Revert the way we replay patches to using plain directory instead of hashed.

Do you think I could (pretty-please) have a freeze-friendly version of
this patch for just stable?  That is, to have this change in the least
invasive possible fashion for the current stable code?  This may involve
creating a conflicting patch :-( but I would rather change stable as
little as possible as we produce our first release candidate!