[darcs-users] darcs patch: refactor of SelectChanges (and 1 more)

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Mon Oct 6 18:37:31 UTC 2008

Florent,

I've only glanced over the patches, but I'll try to give some good feedback
anyway...

Would you please be willing to send in 2 more patches on top of these to
address the following:
1) Please haddock more of your newly added functions.
2) Could you add some tests against your new UI?

Is the refactor motivated purely by the --lazy-deps option?  More
explanation of what you're doing here would be nice.  Sometimes it's hard to
infer your intentions from the code.

Thanks!
Jason

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org