[darcs-users] darcs patch: Allow dist command to take a tag argument (issue 286).

Stephen Hicks sdh33 at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 7 00:05:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

This bug was opened a couple years ago and I finally figured out how
to address it.

-steve

Mon Oct  6 03:51:33 EDT 2008  Stephen Hicks <sdh33 at cornell.edu>
  * Allow dist command to take a tag argument (issue 286).
  It should probably be a "match_one_context" instead of a "match_one"
  option type, and then instead of using the "nonranged" matcher, we'd
  use the "patchset" ones (that don't exist yet).  But I couldn't figure
  out how to blend "get_nonrange_match" and "get_one_patchset" in any
  sensical way to get immediate pristine output (and all the more so for
  the "_s" variants).  So for now, contexts are not supported, but it
  would be nice if they were someday.