[darcs-users] darcs patch: Allow dist command to take a tag argument (issue 286).

Stephen Hicks sdh33 at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 7 02:40:30 UTC 2008

Here's another attempt at attaching the patch.  Gmail might not be
playing nicely, and darcs send silently fails to actually send
anything.

-steve

Mon Oct  6 03:51:33 EDT 2008  Stephen Hicks <sdh33 at cornell.edu>
 * Allow dist command to take a tag argument (issue 286).
 It should probably be a "match_one_context" instead of a "match_one"
 option type, and then instead of using the "nonranged" matcher, we'd
 use the "patchset" ones (that don't exist yet).  But I couldn't figure
 out how to blend "get_nonrange_match" and "get_one_patchset" in any
 sensical way to get immediate pristine output (and all the more so for
 the "_s" variants).  So for now, contexts are not supported, but it
 would be nice if they were someday.