[darcs-users] darcs patch: refactor of SelectChanges (and 1 more)

Florent Becker florent.becker at ens-lyon.org
Wed Oct 8 13:03:57 UTC 2008

David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net> writes:

>> Mon Oct  6 19:13:49 CEST 2008  Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org>
>>   * refactor of SelectChanges
>
> Any chance you'd be willing to resend with your darcs from the
> darcs-unstable branch (or darcs-stable, for that matter)? It'd be
> really nice to be able to read this patch with context.

Here it is, sent with 2.1.0pre3 (+ 60 patches), where the 60 patches
include the ones i am sending. Is the context ok? Or do I still need
to tweak the defaults?

As for the type synonym, there is already one in the module, and
removing one (or both) of them makes the types grow beyond reason. The
simplest way to remove them would be to propagate this refactor
further to users of with_selected_changes* so that we can turn both
types synonyms into one Reader monad. But i'd like to have these
changes in before i do that. (I don't want to impact too many modules
at once).

Florent