[darcs-users] darcs patch: resolve issue1124: Test pull.sh failed when run as root

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Oct 8 16:53:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 14:04:51 +0200, Thorkil Naur wrote:
> Wed Oct  8 13:41:34 CEST 2008  Thorkil Naur <naur at post11.tele.dk>
>   * resolve issue1124: Test pull.sh failed when run as root

Fast-tracking to stable.

David, I can vouch for this patch.  It consolidates two Windows
if-then-elses in the the test, and fixes a problem where the pull
in.

     not darcs pull --repodir ./temp1 -a 2> err

would unexpectedly succeed if you were running as root (say
in a port program)

(*) Judging from the text, I think I must have written the
    redundant if-then-else and not realised it.