[darcs-users] darcs patch: Add a final cleaning-up script to the harness.

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:20:47 UTC 2008

Hi David,

This is to help us deal with buildbot.  The main issue I had
is that some tests would set restrictive permissions, and for
whatever reason, fail.  Afterwards, we were left with a
directory that buildbot could not remove.  On the next build,
the bot would be stuck because it needs to clobber this
directory in order to get a fresh darcs.

This is one of several possible solutions.  Other solutions
might be to extend the harness, or make the buildbot smarter
(e.g. have it chmod -R u+w the directory it wants to clobber
beforehand)

Wed Oct  8 19:17:46 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Add a final cleaning-up script to the harness.
  This is in case individual tests fail and miss their chance
  to do a proper cleanup.