[darcs-users] darcs patch: Help the test harness clean to up after ... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:45:26 UTC 2008

Wed Oct  8 20:03:40 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Help the test harness clean to up after tests.
  A typical use case is if a test sets restrictive permissions
  and dies.  Notes:
  * we do this after each test so that one test result doesn't
    contaminate others
  * we explicitly do /not/ remove these temporary directories
    because you may want them around for forensics

Wed Oct  8 20:21:42 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Fix spurious diff and missing cd in diff test.

  If tests are run in parallel, each instance of the diff test may
  attempt to create temporary directories for use by darcs diff.
  Darcs itself handles this fine; only the test script gets confused
  by the spurious difference that results.