[darcs-users] darcs patch: Do not remove temporary directories if D... (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sat Oct 11 11:24:11 UTC 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 04:16:08AM -0700, Dmitry Kurochkin wrote:
> Sat Oct 11 14:58:08 MSD 2008  Dmitry Kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com>
>   * Do not remove temporary directories if DARCS_KEEP_TMPDIR environment variable is set.
>
> Sat Oct 11 15:06:39 MSD 2008  Dmitry Kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com>
>   * Simplify Darcs.Lock.withDir.

These look good.  The only catch is that there is no documentation patch to
let folks know that they  can make use of it.  And for the same reason, I'm
not clear as to what the use case for this feature is.  I'll wait for an
explanation (ideally in the form of a documentation patch) before applying
this one.

David