[darcs-users] darcs patch: cleanup default boring

Ben Franksen benjamin.franksen at bessy.de
Sun Oct 12 00:44:20 UTC 2008

ben.franksen at online.de wrote:
> Sun Oct 12 01:41:48 CEST 2008  ben.franksen at online.de
>   * cleanup default boring
>
>   Also turn default_boring and default_binaries into (pure) CAFs.

[I had a wrong defaults file, so 'darcs send' didn't ask me to edit the
description. Therefore the follow-up.]

I hope the general classification is ok. The lines at the end

  # ???
  (^|/)\\.tmp_versions($|/)

didn't have a comment attached to them and I don't know what they are for or
which program produces them. Also, it is questionable whether we want to
ignore libraries and binaries by default, see these lines

  # objects and libraries; lo and la are libtool things
  \\.(obj|a|exe|so|lo|la)$

I can record the factorization of default_boring and default_binaries
separately if this is desired.

Cheers
Ben