[darcs-users] darcs patch: Implement Utils.setExecutable using System.Directory, ...

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Sun Oct 12 14:16:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

this is the change I have talked about before in the Workaround thread. All the
disclaimers still hold, this is largely untested and I have, in this context,
no knowledge regarding win32 or ghc other than 6.8. It did pass tests here, but
I don't even know if set-scripts-executable has a test somewhere. Shouldn't be
hard to write (I can if there ain't any, just drop me a note).

Yours,
   Petr.

Sun Oct 12 10:38:16 CEST 2008  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Implement Utils.setExecutable using System.Directory, remove setExecutable from Workaround.