[darcs-users] darcs patch: documented provenance of .tmp_versions and .DS_Store f...

ben.franksen at online.de ben.franksen at online.de
Sun Oct 12 22:19:04 UTC 2008

I found out about these two extensions by googling resp. searching
through the patch history (darcs annotate, obliterate, annotate, obliterate,...).
BTW, the darcs-reannotate tool proved invaluable for this.

There are still 2 remaining regexes at the end of the list which are undocumented.
If someone (David?) can give me a clue I'll happily send another patch.

Mon Oct 13 00:02:07 CEST 2008  ben.franksen at online.de
  * document provenance of .tmp_versions and .DS_Store files in default boring