[darcs-users] darcs patch: slightly hokey approach to solving pwd problem.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Oct 13 18:44:48 UTC 2008

Hi all,

This may be a solution to the trickiness of calling pwd in the tests.
e.g. bash doesn't call /bin/pwd, and also pwd in bash on cygwin
doesn't give valid path names.  It's a little silly, but I think it
ought to be pretty darn portable.

David

Mon Oct 13 14:42:09 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * slightly hokey approach to solving pwd problem.
  I think this may help the Solaris/BSD test portability issue, and it's
  also (I think) a slightly cleaner alternative to the portable_pwd
  hack.