[darcs-users] Hooray! The Windows buildbot is green! Send more buildbots!

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Mon Oct 13 23:28:14 UTC 2008

http://buildbot.darcs.net/waterfall

Thanks to David Roundy, Eric Kow, and the other folks who fixed all
the bugs in the unit tests on Windows.

Now, if David commits a patch which causes the Windows unit tests to
turn from green to red, then buildbot will send a note about that
regression to the darcs-devel mailing list.

The same is true for the other platforms, of course.

If anyone would like to contribute a buildbot on a platform which
currently doesn't have one, I would be happy to add it to the
waterfall.  Currently we have four flavors of Linux, three version of
Mac OS X, two flavors of Solaris, one OpenBSD and one Windows (using
cygwin to execute the test code).

Regards,

Zooko
---