[darcs-users] Windows binaries for 2.1.0

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Tue Oct 14 15:49:33 UTC 2008

>> Upgrade! Binary versions should be available shortly, either from
>> your
>> favourite package distributor or by third party contributors.
>
> And on that note... are there Windows binaries available for 2.1.0?

I used to take Will Glozer's builds of Windows binaries and package
them up with scripts and docs and putty executables -- that's what
you can find here in version 2.0.0:

http://wiki.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/CategoryBinaries#head-
c7910dd98302946c671cf63cb62712589b392074

I no longer want to spend the time doing that packaging work, but I
am interested in configuring the Windows buildbot to do it
automatically.  I've already scripted it -- there is a script named
"buildpkg.sh" which copies the darcs executable, the putty
executables, the docs, and the scripts together into a .zip file or
a .tar.bz2 file of the kind described on that page.

Now if only I could find that script...

Regards,

Zooko

---