[darcs-users] Licensing and copyright fun.

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:02:39 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 02:57:30PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> My point is simply that the Darcs community may (I think it
> unlikely, but it's possible) decide that participating in the Debian
> distribution is insufficient reason to pay the price of dealing with
> licensing issues after the FSF model.

Fair enough; you're right in pointing out that (as the Debian
maintainer for Darcs) I'm more interested in what Debian demands than
what the law demands, and that the Darcs community isn't obliged to
care about what Debian wants.  Would you care to correcting the
assetions in release/licensing to this effect and submit a patch to
this list?