[darcs-users] one last Solaris test harness issue?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Oct 16 11:48:02 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've just pushed the test suite simplifications from unstable into
stable.  This makes us almost completely caught up, with only the
18 franchise-related patches to go.

I had been sitting on these patches because of the Solaris/OpenBSD
failures.  There is still one issue to resolve on Solaris, however,
and it's got me stumped.  For some reason the test harness has been
confused into trying to run
  issue154_pull_dir_t_empty.sh
whereas what it should really be running is
  issue154_pull_dir_not_empty.sh

Running issue154_pull_dir_t_empty.sh ...         FAILED!
Output from failed issue154_pull_dir_t_empty.sh:
bash: issue154_pull_dir_t_empty.sh: No such file or directory

http://buildbot.darcs.net/builders/karel%20solaris%20Solaris-5.11%20nevada-79a%20x86_64/builds/145/steps/test/logs/stdio

Anybody have ideas?

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9