[darcs-users] Windows binaries for 2.1.0

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Thu Oct 16 13:40:23 UTC 2008

On Oct 16, 2008, at 7:06 AM, Eric Kow wrote:

> Zooko's plans to integrate automated binaries building into the
> buildbot
> sound like the right way to go.  But in the meantime, we really could
> use a manually built 2.1.0 binary :-)

Hm...  Maybe we could do a cheap and easy buildbot hack here.  It is
already building a darcs executable.  Just add a call to "scp
darcs.exe $SOME_SERVER".  I guess I will need to set that up since
only I have permission to put an ssh key on the Windows buildbot...

--Z
---
http://allmydata.org -- Tahoe, the Least-Authority Filesystem
http://allmydata.com -- back up all your files for $5/month