[darcs-users] Windows binaries for 2.1.0

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Oct 16 16:43:32 UTC 2008

Hi David,

What do you think about creating
    http://darcs.net/binaries
and http://darcs.net/binaries/latest ?

My hope is that we can have a place for buildbots to upload binaries for
the latest build (maybe create a user binaries at darcs.net with ssh keys
for each buildslave?).  The thinking is that we could also have things
like http://darcs.net/binaries/2.1.0/darcs-windows.exe

This represents a shift in position for us, i.e. that we would now
be supporting binaries.  But it seems like, for Windows at least, we
don't have much of a choice.  Having the buildbots provide those
binaries for us at least makes it easier for us to do so.

Thanks,