[darcs-users] Windows binaries for 2.1.0

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Oct 16 17:01:00 UTC 2008

> This represents a shift in position for us, i.e. that we would now
> be supporting binaries.

I think this would be a very smart move, and we have the resources now
to pull it off. I'm tired of hunting down more or less stale darcs
binaries for platform X, and of telling others to do that.
The buildbots seem to be building good-o and making use of those
binaries seems a great idea. A nice first cut would be simply getting
those linked or copied to a latest binaries page on darcs.net, as you say.

-Simon