[darcs-users] Professional darcs server

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 04:03:02 UTC 2008

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:
> Unfortunately, this is stalled at the moment for lack of time on my
> part.  I would be very interested to have a volunteer that could serve
> as Dave's long term contact.  We already have the bandwidth and the
> hardware, generously provided by Dave.  All we need is the software,
> people willing to put the software into place, and administrators for
> the site.

Will the software be free software (unlike github)?  If so, is it
already available for darcs getting and perusal?  Or do you not have any
code yet?  If that's the case, maybe the happs community would be
interested in contributing to a "darcshub" project, since if successful
it'd quickly become a very visible "real world" demonstration of happs.