[darcs-users] Strange behavior from roundup

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Oct 17 08:57:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 20:47:44 -0700, Jason Dagit wrote:
> I'm sort of confused about roundup these days.  Some new bugs go to
> darcs-devel and others do not.

All new bugs *should* go to darcs-devel

> Also, despite being nosy on all updates, I'm missing some messages.

All new messages *should* go to the appropriately nosy people

> For example, I don't have a message about this issue
> in my mail, spam or trash:
> http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1133

Hypothesis: this particular case is due to there not being any messages
associated with the ticket.  If I put some text into the comments box,
maybe we will see something.  Any other examples?

Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9