[darcs-users] darcs patch: add CURSES test to setup.hs.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Fri Oct 17 12:32:27 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm just sending this as a simple example of extending setup.hs to do yet
another test.  I think the code is pretty readable.  It checks a little
more than the autoconf test checked, but that seems like a Good Thing.  It
uses a new franchise function withLib, which I wrote only this morning.
The way franchise development is going is that I'm adding simpler utility
functions as I see what patterns arise in setup.hs.  unlessFlag is a
similar one (dating from yesterday), which captures the pattern where there
is some configuration task that we want to do unless a particular flag is
passed by the user.  Previously we had to put information in two places for
this functionality.

David

Fri Oct 17 08:26:32 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add CURSES test to setup.hs.