[darcs-users] enfranchising darcs?

J. Garrett Morris jgmorris at cecs.pdx.edu
Fri Oct 17 16:12:30 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 7:28 AM, David Roundy <daveroundy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm glad to hear it! So far as I know, you're the first real windows
> user of franchise!  :)

As a long time Windows user, I greet anything that's supposed to
replace autotools with joy and celebration.

> Hmmm.  What's the trouble with ghc 6.8.3? I thought that ghc 6.8.3 was
> fine.  Is it a Vista thing?

I don't know; the problem seems to be gone in GHC 6.10 RC1 so I
figured it wasn't worth tracking down.

I can now confirm that it builds (almost) equally well under Vista
64-bit.  I had to restart the build once because it stopped with an
out-of-memory error, but after that it worked fine.

 /g

--
I am in here