[darcs-users] darcs patch: Add cabal file modified from Petr and Gw... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 11:12:01 UTC 2008

A more modest Cabalisation patch, just a darcs.cabal file.

Note that the second patch is just there to make darcs compile via franchise
(using the cabal command).  I still don't know why it gets stuck on that step,
but I notice that the very latest franchise prints debug information on
--verbose=3

Sun Oct 19 12:07:35 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Add cabal file modified from Petr and Gwern's cabalisation branch.
  I have updated the version number, simplified the text, and removed a
  couple of files that are generated by their Setup.lhs

Sat Oct 18 10:15:30 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Disable building pdflatex docs in setup.hs for now.
  cabal build seems to hang on the pdfetex unless I do this.