[darcs-users] Windows binaries for 2.1.0

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Oct 19 13:46:20 UTC 2008

Note: we *still* need a Windows person to build us a darcs 2.1.0 binary
and put it on the wiki.

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 09:37:16 -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> I hate to suggest it, but one possibility would be to switch to  a
> wiki that allows uploading files.

That takes a bit of work, though, first to upgrade the wiki and second
to teach buildbot to upload to a wiki.

Would the http://contrib.darcs.net solution be acceptable? (we would
also restrict the buildslaves to only scp, for example)  It seems like
a good low-cost way to get automated binaries with a sufficiently clear
buyer beware warning...

If not, then I switch to plan C which is either to ask a third party to
host these binaries, or ask Zooko to configure the slaves so that each
slave can upload to a different place (no single server).