[darcs-users] Windows binaries for 2.1.0

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Sun Oct 19 15:01:24 UTC 2008

On Oct 19, 2008, at 7:46 AM, Eric Kow wrote:

> If not, then I switch to plan C which is either to ask a third
> party to
> host these binaries, or ask Zooko to configure the slaves so that each
> slave can upload to a different place (no single server).

That's pretty much already there:

http://buildbot.darcs.net/master.cfg

The upload code takes a "target_scp_url":

def make_upload_factory(target_scp_url, actualbuilddir):
     f = factory.BuildFactory()
     f.addStep(Upload(target_scp_url=target_scp_url,
actualbuilddir=actualbuilddir))
     return f

currently all upload builders use nooxie.zooko.com as that argument:

     uploadfactory = make_upload_factory
("darcsbuildbotupload at nooxie.zooko.com:uploads/"+buildslave.slavename
+"/", actualbuilddir=buildslave.slavename)

Instead you could replace that hardcoded string with something like
buildslave.upload_target_scp_url and then have each buildslave
(defined earlier in the file) have its own upload scp URL.

Regards,

Zooko
---
http://allmydata.org -- Tahoe, the Least-Authority Filesystem