[darcs-users] Windows binaries for 2.1.0

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Mon Oct 20 16:20:12 UTC 2008

On Oct 20, 2008, at 9:14 AM, David Roundy wrote:

> Wouldn't it be simplest to just host them on the buildbot server? It's
> already connected to the buildbot network, and then we wouldn't need
> to do any additional configuration.

Good point!  We can make something like http://buildbot.darcs.net/
builds/$DARCS-VERSION/$BUILDSLAVE-NAME .

I will probably work on this at some point.  At the moment, I am
stuck on how to have the buildbot figure out what the darcs version is.

In the meantime, people can find a recent automated build of
darcs.exe for Windows here:

https://zooko.com/darcsbuildbot/uploads/zooko%20allmydata%20virtual2

Regards,

Zooko