[darcs-users] darcs patch: Hard-code darcs-2.1.0 ChangeLog entries. (and 2 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Oct 21 11:06:29 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:59:10AM +0000, Eric Kow wrote:
> In my longwinded reply to your suggestion about not doing make_changelog,
> I don't think it may have been clear that I actually supported the move...

Oh my, I certainly hadn't gathered that you were  considering getting rid
of make_changelog!

> I could still go either way, of course.

That makes sense.  Having a simple ChangeLog is... simpler.  If you're
serious about this, I'm fine with it as well.  But I'll wait for another
email before applying this, just since it *is* such a major change in the
build process... (and you're the one who's been doing the changelog
entries).

David