[darcs-users] darcs patch: Simplify darcs.cabal.in and add more pre... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 13:18:52 UTC 2008

Tue Oct 21 14:00:30 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Simplify darcs.cabal.in and add more precise dependencies.
  This removes any information from the cabal file which is redundant
  with franchise, reduces the number of choices you can make (haskeline
  and terminfo now mandatory) and adds more precise package dependency
  information.

Tue Oct 21 14:17:11 BST 2008  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Simplify author field in darcs.cabal.in.
  I think the et al. confuses my mail client.