[darcs-users] darcs patch: extend get_sendmail_cmd to search for 'sendmail' pref ...

Chistian Kellermann Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net
Tue Oct 21 18:54:17 UTC 2008

Tue Oct 21 17:49:35 CEST 2008  Chistian Kellermann <Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net>
  * extend get_sendmail_cmd to search for 'sendmail' pref and SENDMAIL env similar to get_author

  With this I can store my sendmail command setting in _darcs/prefs/defaults or in $EMAIL.
  For this the get_sendmail_cmd function is unfortunately no longer pure, and the apply as
  well as the send commands had to be changed accordingly.

  What I don't like about this patch is the code duplication in apply.lhs' redirect_output.
  Maybe someone with a better haskell knowledge can help me out here?