[darcs-users] darcs patch: half-resolve issue628: reuse the long comment code fro...

Christian Kellermann Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net
Wed Oct 22 08:25:02 UTC 2008

Hi Eric!

* Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> [081021 22:54]:
> Lots of little nitpicky comments.  Apologies, but these are purely
> stylistic.  Hopefully somebody else can look at the content?

Thanks for your comments! What's the preferred procedure now? I
will amend the original patch and repost that or should I write a
patch changing the code until it fits and submit that?

Kind regards,

Christian

--
You may use my gpg key for replies:
pub  1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)