[darcs-users] darcs patch: Hard-code darcs-2.1.0 ChangeLog entries. (and 2 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Oct 22 09:31:55 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:57:54 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> I think it's more appropriate for the release manager to do, because
> it's tightly tied in with actual releases.  But it sounds like a couple
> of hours effort per release (which are infrequent, even now), so I don't
> mind volunteering to do this if Eric doesn't want to.

I definitely appreciate and need all the help I can get, *but* I also
want to have a Documentation Manager, and I understand that this role
may take some time.

I am happy to continue writing and start better organising ChangeLog
entries if this means I get more of a documentation manager out of it.

Note: if somebody were to take on Darcs Weekly News, and manage some
other communications efforts (HCAR, outreach, etc), I would be thrilled!

Thanks,