[darcs-users] behaviour of darcs annotate

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Wed Oct 22 12:40:00 UTC 2008

On Oct 21, 2008, at 23:11 PM, Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:

> I've been trying to understand the behaviour of darcs annotate in
> preparation for (hopefully) optimising it at the sprint, and there
> are a
> couple of oddities in its behaviour that I'd like clarification on.
> I'll
> post separately in the next day or so about an optimisation strategy.

Great!  Once "darcs annotate" is fast then the darcs source code
browser [1] will stop getting time-outs from Trac due to it taking
longer than 30 seconds to run an annotate.

I don't have an opinion about the two behavioural issues you raised.

Regards,

Zooko

[1] http://allmydata.org/trac/darcs-2/browser
---