[darcs-users] darcs transplant

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Oct 23 08:41:07 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:59:41 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean; my vague understanding of hg transplant (and
> git rebase) are a way to forcibly apply patches without first applying
> their dependencies.
>
> Could you describe the workflow that you have in mind, preferably with
> some mockup transcripts?  (The BTS would be a good place to do this.)

The idea of a darcs transplant (in whatever shape[s] or form[s]) is
exciting enough to me that we should probably discuss it *after* the
sprint :-)

And since it has the potential to turn into a discussion, we could
probably do it here with me dutifully posting a summary to the BTS

Watch this space!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9