[darcs-users] TortoiseDarcs and Darcs 2 Hashed Repos

Grant Husbands darcsusers at grant.x43.net
Thu Oct 23 17:13:37 UTC 2008

David Roundy wrote:
> Hmmm.  It passes on the win32 buildbot, so it looks like this is
> something specific to your system.

I presume the win32 buildbot wasn't using the build of darcs that was
available to me.

I've now tried with Zooko's recent buildbot build and the test passes
(and the timestamps seem to match). However, Zooko's pointed out that
the recent build has some significant issues, so I'll wait for a better
Windows build to be released before continuing down this line.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Grant.