[darcs-users] Separating the user manual and code

Max Battcher me at worldmaker.net
Thu Oct 23 18:01:08 UTC 2008

> - getting consensus on what source format to use (Max and I favour
>   reST, though I don't know if Max wants to get involved in ongoing
>   maintenance of the user manual).

It would certainly be easier for me to contribute documentation patches with
a reST/Sphinx manual.  I'm tempted to go ahead and create a Sphinx config,
skeleton and convert over a few choice sections to see if an example would
help get stronger opinion for/against the idea...

--
--Max Battcher--
http://worldmaker.net