[darcs-users] darcs patch: Replace just_dir with System.FilePath.ta... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Oct 23 20:59:55 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 16:54:21 -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> Although I think I'd be more comfortable using System.FilePath.Posix,
> just so we maintain the same behavior.  Is there any reason to use
> System.FilePath?

Hmm... none that I can really think of, unless you would consider
the ability to replace Workaround.getCurrentDirectory by just
plain old System.Directory.getCurrentDirectory as a reason.  It may
actually be worth auditing our uses of this function to see what
else gets confused by the backslashes.  If there is little more, we
may have another simplification on our hands.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9