[darcs-users] darcs patch: Generate SRC_DIRS programmatically. (and 34 more)

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 01:05:36 UTC 2008

David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net> writes:

> On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 02:37:32AM -0700, Trent W. Buck wrote:
>> I'm packing it in for tonight.
>>
>> Here are the patches I've written this week that haven't been applied
>> to the unstable branch yet.  I did a full "make maintainer-clean &&
>> autoconf && ./configure && make && make tests bugs" before sending, so
>> I'm confident that these patches have no BLINDINGLY obvious bugs.
>
> I appreciate your effort, but for some reason this conflicts with what
> I've got now.  Presumably I applied some of your patches without
> emailing you and then you amended them (or something?).  Can you try a
> resend?

I'll wager it's because of this:

    [Do not use literate Haskell for Darcs.Population and PopulationData
    Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>**20081023151214
     Ignore-this: a1d30b874d011b17640119373ce1f71f
    ] move ./src/Darcs/Population.lhs ./src/Darcs/Population.hs
    move ./src/Darcs/PopulationData.lhs ./src/Darcs/PopulationData.hs
    hunk ./GNUmakefile 67
    -       Population.lhs PopulationData.lhs       \
    +       Population.hs PopulationData.hs \

Resend to follow shortly.