[darcs-users] darcs patch: code clarification (and 1 more)

Christian Kellermann Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net
Sun Oct 26 20:39:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

these patches will resolve issue1117. I am not sure whether this
might have a performance impact but I rely on the lazyness of
Slurpies.

Also due to issue1164 I cannot successfully run the test suite.
Could someone else please test whether this breaks something? I just
wanted to get this out and then have a look at issue1164. Sorry for
the inconveniences...

Kind regards,

Christian

Sat Oct 25 22:45:19 CEST 2008  Christian Kellermann <Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net>
  * code clarification

Sun Oct 26 21:35:23 CET 2008  Christian Kellermann <Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net>
  * resolve issue1117: warn if file does not exist in whatsnew